www.antiaction.com / java
For some strange reason I moved from doing assembler programming to java programming.
This page includes some of the more interesting pieces.
I may implement a versioning client/server system and various other programs but first I need to get the web server up and running servlets.
- Mayhem (httpd) - among other things a java web server. (http(servlets/jsp1.2)/smtp/pop3/imap4/dns).
- KeyManager - PKI, X.509 certificate management, key signing, SSL authentication and Certificate Autority(CA) management.
- BitTorrent Client - a simplistic BitTorrent client.
- MailReader - I got tired of Thunderbird.
- ImageSplitter - for splitting layout images.
- Compare - Comparing archive.
- WebDebug - initially for Lint purposes.
- BitTorrent Tracker - supports anonymous/registered users and external/registered torrents.
Partial packages: cron, smtp, pop3, DTDParser/Validator, XMLParser(Refactoring), Strings.
These are some packages I've done my best to make as usable as possible.
I hope they are of use to someone.
I have about 12 packages which will be added when they have been reviewed and documented.
All links should now be working, the archives can also be found in files/
Possible packages: imaging, regex.
'Effective Java Programming Language Guide', Joshua Bloch, ISBN 0-201-31005-8.
The Server Side - J2EE Community
CFXweb - Demo & Game development
Java INformation eXchange
Roedy Green's Java & Internet Glossary
J2SSH - 3SP.com
Spaces - mail client.
Prevayler - Transparent Persistance.
Jad - the fast JAva Decompiler
GCJ: The GNU Compiler for Java
ANTLR - Parser generator for C++, Java and C#
Feedback should be sent to email@example.com.